- Fire, Water, Shelter and their importance – We take these for granted but when they stop……hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunami’s, terrorism.
- Do’s and Dont’s – Medically, culturally and geographically
- Every Day Carry (E.D.C) – This takes on many forms whilst travelling
- Safety & Security – Some places this is poor or non-existent
- Meds & Medical Kit – We are talking more than first aid, take responsibility for yourself, you may have no choice.
- Prep & Intelligence – By reading this you have started already so book your place and have peace of mind.
Duration: x2 Days
Cost: £385.00 (based on an individual ) – Group quotations on provided on enquiry.
Please mail your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Certification: Posted / Emailed
On full completion of the course, each attendee will take away Shadow Team Training (S.T.T) Trauma and Situation Kit, to the value of £95.00 which will be included in the £385.00 p/h.